References to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘MTG’ are to the Manifest Theatre Group,
1. About whom do we collect personal information?
- Individual members of MTG members who apply to attend MTG events
2. When do we collect personal information?
We may collect your personal information if you:
- apply to become a member of the MTG, and throughout such membership;
- agree to provide services to the MTG;
- apply for tickets to attend an MTG productions and events;
- register to attend the MTG AGM;
- contact us with a query.
3. What personal information do we collect about you?
We may collect the following personal information:
- Home address
- Email address
- Telephone numbers (landlines and mobiles)
4. How do we collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information:
- By telephone
- By email
- Via various forms i.e.
- annual membership subscriptions
- ticket requests for MTG events e.g. Our productions, film nights, etc.
5. Purposes for which we process your personal information.
We use your personal information for a number of different purposes.
Under data protection laws, we must be able to rely on a legal ground to justify why we are using your personal information.
We use your personal information for our legitimate interests. This enables us to
- run a membership-based organisation which serves amateur theatre, and
- to promote the MTG.
Where you benefit from MTG membership, the personal information that we collect about you may be used;
- to administer your membership;
- to send you documentation and emails or other information relevant to your membership;
- to include your details on the MTG membership list.
Where you (as an individual member of the MTG) apply for tickets for an MTG event e.g. play, musical, film night; the personal information that we collect about you may be used:
- to send you tickets and to confirm details;
- to make the necessary catering and other event-related arrangements;
- for any other purpose necessary to the running of the event.
6. How we protect your personal information.
Whilst the MTG strives to protect your personal information, due to the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. With this in mind, any transmission is at your own risk and you should take every precaution to protect your personal information when you are online.
7. For how long do we keep your personal information?
In order to provide membership services, we create records that contain your personal information. These records may be stored in various formats (physical or electronic).
The MTG will retain your personal information for the duration of your membership, plus another three years upon leaving membership.
Retention periods may be changed periodically based on MTG requirements.
8. Your rights.
You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request details of how we use your personal information.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate for its intended use, but you are entitled to ask us to update or amend any personal information that we hold about you. To request an update or amendment to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Under certain circumstances you may also have the right to require us to:
- Delete any personal information;
- where processing is based on consent, to withdraw your consent so that we stop that
If you contact us to exercise any of these rights we will confirm your right to do so and aim to respond within 30 days.
- provide you with a copy of your personal information that you provided us with
9. How to contact us.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated March 2019